Our Sister Site!

Our Sister Site!
FUN TO BE AROUND THESE STUPID CELEBS!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Am I Paying the bill for the whole town?

Alison Turner knew fuel costs were rising fast, but she still got a massive shock when she opened her latest bill.
To run up the £90,454,217 bill the mother-of-two would have had to leave the lights on continuously for 1900 years.
Mrs Turner, 50, who is on a pre-paid meter, said: "It's lucky they didn't send this bill to an old age pensioner - they might have keeled over.
"I know electricity bills have been going up recently, but this is ridiculous. I shouldn't really be getting any bills from them because I pay in advance.
"I switched to Npower in January but found I was paying more so switched back to Eon after a month.
"When I left I rang them up to explain and they said they wouldn't bill me, so I was shocked when this bill arrived."
Mrs Turner of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, received the bill on Saturday. It has since been cancelled.
An Npower spokesman said: "We have systems to ensure these errors are not made, so I'm at a loss to say why this happened.
"We take customers' bills very seriously and we will look into this mistake to see what has gone wrong."

No comments:

Unexplained Phenomena

How Bizarre can this news be? It is funny and it has the capacity to bring a smile to your face. That is all there is to it.

Micro Bikini Now

Celebrity Blaze